Something to Consider January 2020 1
Happy New Year and new decade from all of us at Consider! We hope it is a successful, healthy and peaceful decade for all.
If like us you are refocussing your efforts and setting goals for the coming year then our latest blog post should make for an interesting read. Our CEO Dan French was invited to speak at a summit for Shared Services Leaders at the end of last year and he has written down the key lessons learned, many of which are relevant to anyone working in an end to end process:
- Smart “process thinking, supported by data” is critical.
- End to End Process thinking and alignment
- Are we aligned with the strategy of the company?
- Number of RPA BOTS deployed is NOT a measure of performance or success.
- Electronic Invoicing is delivering strong results
- “Think Big – Prove Small”
- “Data Hygiene” is moving up the priority stack
- Team, Leadership, Customer and Respect
- Change Management starts at the Business Case
- AGILE approaches require rapid decision making
- “Getting Buy-In, Building the Roadmap”
- There are no “silver bullets”
This is just a snippet of what was shared, for the full insights you’ll have to read the blog post.
You can find it here