What seems like the simplest of activities to the casual observer can turn out to be one of your most complex end-to-end processes.
Steve Fox, former VP Global Business Services at Thermo Fisher Scientific shared his leadership lessons in a recent discussion targeting the “missing link” in process transformation and digitization.
Steve shared 6 leadership lessons, which are worthy of some thought;
- Ensure Clear Accountability
- Create and Sustain an Execution Culture
- Focus on “Defectivity”
- Drive and measure Continuous Improvement
- Measure, Diagnose & Drive Action
- Skills & Habits
- Invest in Business Partnering / Stakeholder Collaboration
But maybe even more importantly, he shared the 3 qualities he wished he had appreciated earlier in his career.
You can read the detail behind his 6 leadership lessons and the rarely discussed qualities as well as a synopsis of the discussion here ..
It’s worth a 4 minute read . . .