This webcast was specifically for customers to gain the latest insights on the technology direction for Infor Risk & Compliance (IRC), formerly Approva BizRights. We shared our experiences from other customers and provided some best practices and lessons learned to maximize the value gained from investment in the technology.
IRC 10 is one of the leading Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) suites for Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) and remediation for financial control and compliance, risk assurance and business process optimization.
We addressed common customer questions such as:
- What’s new in Infor Risk and Compliance?
- What is IRC 10?
- What challenges are other customers experiencing?
- What is changing in the GRC/CCM business environment?
- What lessons can I benefit from?
- What new capabilities can I take advantage of?
- How can we save time and money through more effective use of IRC?
- What are the critical decisions I need to take?
- How do I connect these issues to the agenda of senior management
Moderated by Dan French, CEO of Consider Solution, the panel of experts included: Hans van Nes – COO, Consider Solutions, Tom Passe- IRC Product Manager, Infor and Steve Rooney, Global IRC Deployment and Benefits Realization Expert.
Our expert panel discussed customer case studies and new product updates with their best practices and recommendations. There was also a chance for Q&A at the end of the session.
This event was aimed at Financial Control teams, Compliance Process Owners, IT Managers, ERP owners, ERP Security Managers, IT Compliance, CISOs and Internal Audit in companies who have Infor Risk and Compliance
To view the recording of this webcast, please enter your details below: