You’re thinking of investing in a better approach and a supporting GRC tool or application for SoD testing, ERP compliance, process analytics, controls monitoring or risk management. Maybe you need a quick plaster for an audit comment or need a rapid response to demonstrating you have user access control, under control…
The world, business and technology are moving fast. What GRC implementation is the best to serve your risk and controls needs? Could Approva/IRC provide the right track to the future?
Have you as stakeholder (e.g., internal controls, audit, business operations, IT) looking at a potential investment in the Approva implementation, asked yourself the following questions:
- From a user Access Control/Segregation of Duties perspective:
- Are you getting the information you need in a timely manner and are your external auditors relying on it?
- And do you have an efficient end to end process rather than a laborious manual one?
- From a Transaction monitoring perspective:
- Could you use Approva to monitor your actual transactions for error, waste and fraud?
- Did you even know Approva is capable doing that?
- Are your Global Process Owners aware of what this can do for them?
- From a tools perspective:
- Could an Approva implementation give you what you need as a business and is it value for money?
- Have you considered other tools? Maybe your ERP vendor has tools and is pushing them? Identity Management the new holy grail?
- You heard there are some new Cloud/SaaS offerings – surely they must be cheaper?
- From a total GRC perspective:
- What solutions are used in your organisation for addressing Risk, Policy and Regulatory Compliance management?
- Are you still addressing ICFR compliance in isolation or have you created a coalition across the business for genuine Enterprise Risk Management?
- How are you making sure this doesn’t become a tug of war between tools sponsored by various organisational units?
Join us on 20th April, 4pm BST, as our panel of experts will address questions and issues and provide answers by covering the following agenda:
- SOX Testing – is it worth the paper it’s printed on?
- GRC tools – do they help?
- How do I ensure value for money?
- From SOX/Compliance control to Enterprise Risk
- What are my options?
- What business relevant capabilities exist?
- How do I address the new process, risk and applications landscape?
- Experiences from global GRC implementations
- Thoughts for the Road
We will share our insight and best practice experience and customer case studies on how to get the best from a potential investment in Approva.
Our panel hold a collective 30 years experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance and Continuous Controls Monitoring with ERP experience in SAP, Oracle, Infor, Microsoft and others.
There will be time for Q&A with our panel in this 45 minute webcast.
Click here to register
If you are unavailable for the live event, please register as normal and you will receive a copy of the slides and presentation post-event.