- There are some seductive myths around performance and productivity, which we need to reconsider
- Too many ineffective KPIs, including those which are not “key” and don’t actually contribute to the desired outcome
- Failure to fully appreciate the role and impact of end-to-end business processes
- Too much focus on symptoms rather than root causes and the process defects they represent
- The perennial struggle with “making it happen”, driving action, building productive habits & necessary behavioral change
- Lack of focus on applying the “Pareto Principle” to drive business outcomes fast
It is a complex issue, and not enough time is spent drilling into the core challenges and how best we address them. This 30 minutes will give you some food for thought, and ACTION, on this . . .
With the fresh, alpine air of Switzerland in his lungs, Martin Reeves shared experiences and insights from his work with Fortune 500 businesses to breathe some new life into your change and process improvement initiatives, from enterprise-wide transformational programs to individual initiatives to drive enhanced efficiency and effectiveness.
We convened on September 29th to learn some additional tools and techniques to make progress more visible and life more bearable, even though it was down the barrel of a screen !
You can watch the full webcast recording below…
[optinlocker ref_page=„“The KPI Paradox and other Barriers to Performance Improvement”]