Something to Consider June 2020 4
Following on from our highly successful S/4HANA enabled Transformation webcast with Dr Hermann Schuster, Chief Digital Officer at Arlanxeo, this webcast aims to dig deeper and answer the question: how do we digitize risk management and control to respond to working changes, agility, speed and cost demands accelerated by COVID?
We have a perfect storm.
- Demands on CFOs, CISOs, CIOs, GBS leaders, risk managers, auditors and financial controllers have risen exponentially as a result of the sudden change to working practices, processes, policies and controls. Agility is now the key.
- The advent of Cloud ERP, and S/4HANA in particular, has heralded the demise of the sprawling, monolithic ERP landscapes of yesteryear and introduced a new “hub and spoke” architecture where the new ERP is purely the central financial hub, with process specific applications, often selected “Cloud First” as spokes in the architecture.
- With a COVID crisis that still lingers and a global recession that has already started, business and technology leaders must balance innovation with frugality, and cost reduction and cash preservation are top priorities.
Join our experts on 23rd July at 4pm BST, as we explore the demands of the “new normal”, share agile risk management and financial control strategies and highlight the experiences of those companies leading the way.
The agenda includes:
- Post COVID Risk Management & Control imperatives
- The Need for Agility, Speed, Elimination & Digital Integration
- Time to Value – Accelerating Risk Management & Control Digitization
- The Sprint & The Process
- Best-in-Class Outcomes
We will be sharing client experiences and best practices in rapid deployment of an effective control environment.
If you are unable to attend the live session, please register as normal and you will receive a copy of the recording post-event.