Eleven Reflections or Projections?
Happy New Year and welcome to 2021! Last year was a bit of a roller coaster, and by the looks of things the ride probably hasn’t finished just yet!
But together, we did learn some great things from 2020 which will help us in the months and years to come.
So we got at the data, crunched the numbers, twiddled the algorithms, and found the highest rated insights over the last year, including some wisdom from industry leaders and academics.
We have classified these 11 insights into 3 themes, but that classification is taxonomical nightmare, so just check which has the most resonance for you right now as we start 2021.
For January, we have eliminated the need to sign-in and this is all free of charge and complication.
The biggest theme was in Digitization and Transformation, maybe unsurprisingly, and you can catch these podcasts/webcasts from your desk, on the go or in the kitchen . . .
- 8 Hidden Traps Change & Transformation
- Lessons from the Transformation Journey at Arlanxeo
- Vendor Master Data Governance & Integrity: 2021 Priorities
- Global P2P Survey Results, Insights and Benchmarks
Risk Management was a theme amplified by the pandemic . . . .
- Streamlining Financial Risk Management and Control at Starbucks
- Digitizing Risk Management & Control in the wake of COVID
- Eyes Forward: The New Age of Agile Risk Management
- Has COVID Heightened User Access Risk?
Human Behavior in the Workplace, Enterprise and Society at large became a compelling topic in a year where everything was changing and where the promise of technology became clouded with unintended consequences . . .
- What COVID is Teaching us about Behavioural Change
- What is the Business Case for Happiness?
- How AI Can Save Humanity (Or Not…)
If you were intrigued by “The Social Dilemma” this last session will be an eye opener . . .
There is some valuable food for thought here. I hope some of it helps, informs or expands your perspectives on these topics.
Wishing you all the best for the new year of 2021!