One of the biggest inhibitors to end-to-end process transformation and optimization in Shared Services is not the lack of available automation. Rather, the challenge is aligning stakeholders and participants across the end-to-end process and the value chains that connect the business to its customers, suppliers and ecosystems. This is one of the standout findings of our recent research program.
This thought-provoking webcast looked at research results and a roadmap to rapid returns, how to reap the low hanging fruit of process optimization, whilst supporting and enabling broader more fundamental automation and digitization strategies.
This webinar explored:
- Latest research results on the key levers for success in the new world of Shared Services and global process.
- The role of smart data insights, AI and Machine Learning and the road to better decisions, greater efficiency and value creation for Shared Services leaders.
- The barriers to optimized process performance
- Balancing cost reduction with value creation
- How to plan for uncertainty
- Tips to kick-start process transformation
This webinar is designed for Shared services leaders, global process owners, service delivery managers, finance business partners, continuous improvement leads, P2P process owners
To view the recording, please enter your details below: