Impact of Post-Modern ERP landscapes and Cloud Applications
Following on from our highly successful S/4HANA enabled Transformation webcast with Dr Hermann Schuster, Chief Digital Officer at Arlanxeo, this webcast aimed to dig deeper and answer the question: “how do we digitize risk management and control to respond to working model, agility, speed and cost demands accelerated by COVID?”
We have a perfect storm.
- Demands on CFOs, CISOs, CIOs, GBS leaders, risk managers, auditors and financial controllers have risen exponentially as a result of the sudden change to working practices, processes, policies and controls. Agility is now the key.
- The advent of Cloud ERP, and S/4HANA in particular, has heralded the demise of the sprawling, monolithic ERP landscapes of yesteryear and introduced a new “hub and spoke” architecture where the new ERP is purely the central financial hub, with process specific applications, often selected “Cloud First” as spokes in the architecture.
- With a COVID crisis that still lingers and a global recession that has already started, business and technology leaders must balance innovation with frugality, and cost reduction and cash preservation are top priorities.
We explored the demands of the “new normal”, shared agile risk management and financial control strategies and highlighted the experiences of those companies leading the way.
The topics of discussion included:
- Post COVID Risk Management & Control imperatives
- The Need for Agility, Speed, Elimination & Digital Integration
- Time to Value – Accelerating Risk Management & Control Digitization
- The Sprint & The Process
- Best-in-Class Outcomes
Enter your details below for access to the recording: