Webcast: Sharing insights, experiences & new capabilities for Risk, Control and Compliance in an M3 or hybrid environment
Continuing the World Class Finance series, this webcast looked at some of the audit and risk issues associated with an Infor M3 (formerly Lawson M3 and Movex) ERP implementation, either as a dominant ERP or as part of a hybrid system landscape and shares experiences, insights and new capabilities enabled by Infor Approva Continuous Monitoring.
Ever greater demand for better visibility and better control over financial business processes and results require management to apply more sophisticated techniques for control and assurance. As such, data analytics and controls intelligence for the Finance, Risk and IS functions have become critical capabilities to ensure that financially relevant processes are operating as designed and in compliance with organisational governance and audit requirements.
The webcast explored common risk and audit challenges with Infor M3 and explored best practices in exploiting leading capabilities for effective management of Segregation of Duties (SoD), User Access Controls, Process Controls, Transaction Monitoring and Automated Control Reviews for the finance and assurance functions.
Hans Van Nes, COO of Consider Solutions addressed:
- Visibility over Financial Processes & Controls
- Audit and risk challenges in Infor M3 ERP
- The 3 Lenses of Insight – Control & Compliance, Fraud and Operational Risk Management, Finance Process Optimisation
- High Impact Results with Infor Approva Continuous Monitoring
- Critical Success Factors – best practices
- Client experiences
- Entry Points for Deeper Insight