You are a valued customer and have been working with us and Approva, now Infor Risk and Compliance (IRC), since you invested in the tool, maybe even when it was still called BizRights! You have implemented SoD monitoring and remediation and have worked with our guidance for end to end process governance. You may also have been working with us on Transaction Exception Monitoring for financial control, anti-fraud, broader risk assurance or even process optimization.
The world, business and technology are all moving fast. Is your current IRC/Approva implementation still on track to serve the needs of your dynamic business environment? Are we providing the right signals and guiding you on the right track to successful governance, risk and compliance (GRC) outcomes?
As a Governance, Risk, Controls & Compliance stakeholder, have you asked yourself the following questions:
- Segregation of Duties (SoD) and Sensitive Access (SA) perspective:
- Are you getting the information you need, efficiently and in a timely manner such that business management, risk & control and your auditors can rely on it?
- Is your end to end process for SoD an efficient, well-oiled machine or a rusty relic that has not been maintained?
- Are you addressing all relevant applications, from your core ERP to the feeder systems, new SaaS capabilities to your legacy applications?
- Have your considered your ERP roadmap and new components and applications?
- User Access Control perspective
- Do you have a process for ensuring that all joiners, movers and leavers are coherently processed through the systems, including subcontract and temporary staff?
- Can you be sure that staff who have left the organization no longer have any access to systems and services?
- Do you have a periodic automated assessment of user access rights by department, operating company and business unit?
- Do you systematically ensure that all new access requests are checked for policy compliance, subject to an auditable approval cycle, and automatically updated into the key systems?
- Data Analytics/Transaction Monitoring perspective:
- Do you automatically monitor execution of sensitive transactions or combinations to identify and prevent error, waste, and fraud?
- Do you monitor master data to ensure acceptable levels of data quality to optimize process efficiency and prevent error, waste, and fraud?
- Do you automatically report on insufficiently segregated duties when offending combinations of activities are performed, as a compensating control?
- Do you provide transaction level monitoring and analytics to highlight areas of potential business process improvement to enhance operating efficiency?
- GRC tools and process perspective:
- Is your current compliance tool implementation still giving you what you need as a business and are you getting value for money?
- What is GRC best practice for your business operating model and systems landscape?
- Have you integrated your financial control and compliance (ICFR) monitoring into a broader vision for Enterprise Risk Management?
- Do you have an effective framework that allows you to manage the multiple dimensions of GRC success across stakeholder management, progress reporting, process optimization, skills and business service management as well as technology?
Isn’t it time you changed your perspective? Maybe this isn’t your mother’s GRC tool anymore. Or is it less about tools than we at first thought? We wanted to ensure you are still on the right track and to give you some updates, successful best practices, what’s new in the product and the impact this will have on you.
We provided the latest insight on global customer experiences, exploitation of the technology, the implementation of best practice governance processes and we shared our insights to help you maximise the value you are getting from your investment in us. Discussions with many customers highlight common issues, pain points and questions that have arisen so we wanted to address the with you directly. We explored some of the new challenges your organisation is facing, and how best practice use of technology and process support can enhance your organisation’s risk response and process optimisation capability.
Our panel of experts tackled questions and issues and provided answers by covering the following agenda:
- Approva – Am I getting the best value from the technology?
- What is new in the GRC environment – do tools help?
- Am I on the right track?
- From Compliance to Enterprise Risk
- Experiences and Customer Case Studies
- IRC Status Update and Outlook – What’s New?
- What is best practice across the industry?
- Critical success factors/best practices – Ensuring value for money
Our panel hold a collective 30 years experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance and Continuous Controls Monitoring with ERP experience in SAP, Oracle, Infor, Microsoft and others.
Enter your details below to access the recording of the webcast: