Live Events & Webcasts
Sorry, no upcoming events at the moment.
It is no longer enough for businesses to be viewing risk management as an after the fact assessment or compliance exercise. At a time where markets, consumers, ecosystems, business models and processes are undergoing massive change, we need a better way of managing risk in a proactive rather than reactive manner.… Read MoreRead More
Shared Services and Global Business Services started out with an efficiency promise of centralization, simplification, standardization and automation. Competing and sometimes co-operating with outsourced providers, many started with a ‘Lift & Shift’ of regional capabilities into one or many central service locations.… Read MoreRead More
There is no progress without the experience, skill, opinion and feedback of the people leading and working on the frontline of business.
We have had a great initial response to the launch of a comprehensive survey on opportunities, performance inhibitors and challenges in the Purchase to Pay process.… Read MoreRead More
Despite tech fuelled optimism, there is growing list of major organizations that have experienced failed or stalled Transformation programs. Sharing his experiences as the Global Process Owner, and leader of global Purchase to Pay Transformation program at BP, Mark Miles discussed lessons from the frontline, observations, recommendations and best practices developed in the “school of hard knocks” in driving transformational change in the end to end Source to Pay process.… Read MoreRead More
Balancing the C-Suite’s demands for “Digital Transformation” for tomorrow whilst operating the most cost-effective processes today is challenging, to say the least.
Shared Services Leaders, Process owners, IT leaders, practitioners, experts & executives are pulled in multiple directions between the priorities for today and tomorrow.… Read MoreRead More
We are of course not trying to imply your S2P/P2P process is in chaos, but, in Chaos Theory, “The Butterfly Effect” is the sensitive dependence on early conditions in which a small change can result in massive differences in a later state.… Read MoreRead More
An ugly statistic to kick off 2019!
Up to 80% of finance effort is spent acquiring and preparing data for reporting, leaving as little as 20% for value added analysis and decision making .
We have been researching both the problem and potential solutions with clients around the world.… Read MoreRead More
P2P process owners, practitioners, experts & executives are pulled in multiple directions between competing priorities that are in constant flux – the drive for greater efficiency, the promise of the latest technology, complex ERP landscapes, pressures on working capital and significant structural business changes to name but a few.… Read MoreRead More
We held a 30 minutes webcast in partnership with the Accounts Payable Association, sharing insights on AP/P2P processes, the structural changes underway and the real impact of emerging technologies. You might think you know about RPA, but this was a broader discussion with some new insights, and we all learned something new!… Read MoreRead More
Internal Controls over Financial Reporting are a key strategy in managing financial process risk in the organisation. Finance owns the governance obligations over ICFR as the 2nd Line of Defence just as Audit owns the independent assurance as 3rd Line.… Read MoreRead More