Balancing the C-Suite’s demands for “Digital Transformation” for tomorrow whilst operating the most cost-effective processes today is challenging, to say the least.
Shared Services Leaders, Process owners, IT leaders, practitioners, experts & executives are pulled in multiple directions between the priorities for today and tomorrow.
We discussed with Shared Services Link some results from extensive research over the past year, releasing details of the key findings that will help align your priorities to the business outcomes you are committed to.
The agenda included:
- New business models and the impact on shared services and global business services
- How transformation can make dramatic improvements to working capital
- Where to exploit the latest technologies to meet your near-term and long-term goals
- What is the future of ERP in the new world?
- Practical tools and tips to drive operational efficiency today
Join the conversation as we share these critical factors for success and how to overcome these challenges.