One of the biggest inhibitors to end-to-end process transformation and optimization in Shared Services is not the lack of available automation. Rather, the challenge is aligning stakeholders and participants across the end-to-end process and the value chains that connect the business to its customers, suppliers and ecosystems. This is one of the standout findings of our recent research program.
This thought-provoking webcast looked at research results and a roadmap to rapid returns, how to reap the low hanging fruit of process optimization, whilst supporting and enabling broader more fundamental automation and digitization strategies.
This webinar explored:
- Latest research results on the key levers for success in the new world of Shared Services and global process.
- The role of smart data insights, AI and Machine Learning and the road to better decisions, greater efficiency and value creation for Shared Services leaders.
- The barriers to optimized process performance
- Balancing cost reduction with value creation
- How to plan for uncertainty
- Tips to kick-start process transformation
This webinar is designed for Shared services leaders, global process owners, service delivery managers, finance business partners, continuous improvement leads, P2P process owners