30th April: 4pm London, 9am Pacific, 12pm Eastern, 5pm CET
Many organisations are on the road to S/4HANA, but few to date have delivered and are operational across the globe.
We are delighted to have the opportunity to share a discussion on strategy and execution in the move to next generation ERP with S/4HANA.
ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company with sales of around EUR 3.2 billion, about 3,900 employees and a presence at more than 20 sites in ten countries.
Hermann Schuster, Head of IT/Chief Digital Officer at Arlanxeo will share the strategy, journey, successes and challenges and their new world based on S/4HANA, Coupa, Hybris, Concur, C4C and SuccessFactors and other process specific applications
The webcast will discuss;
- Implementation of an SAP S/4HANA based hub and spoke system landscape
- Lessons learned from strategy, implementation and go-live
- Setting up and organising knowledge and support communities
- Untapping the value of end-to-end process integration as the start of our journey
- Business as Usual and the steps ahead
Join the conversation on April 30th at 5pm CET, 4pm London, 12pm Eastern, 9am Pacific
If you are unable to join the live session, please register as normal and you will receive a recording post-event.
Hermann Schuster Dan French